VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM’s private client-oriented practice concentrates on individuals as well as families and provides them with advice associated with the accumulation, management and transfer of personal assets. The law firm is able to provide legal services to influential individuals as it understands their specific needs and requirements.
Areas of Focus
Enabling clients to manage their wealth in the best possible way, VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM is highly attentive to client needs and meticulously tracks each and every case. Its goal is to enable wealth optimisation and wealth transfer, as effectively as possible.
Whatever your priority, be it protecting your spouse, transferring your business, optimising inheritance tax or providing for your heirs, VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM can offer solutions in line with your objectives.
To provide the best service possible, VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM proposes a two-step method :
- Wealth audit: to assess your current situation and establish an overall inventory of your assets. VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM pays particular attention to clearly establishing your objectives and priorities.
- Asset structuring: working closely with you to define your wealth optimisation and / or wealth transfer strategy, which VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM then endeavour to implement.
As an entrepreneur, you need to think about protecting yourself. VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM can help by offering the following services specifically for company directors:
- Wealth auditing: matrimonial regime, legal status of assets, etc.
- Risk auditing: personal guarantee commitments, risk of individual legal proceedings
- Implementation of protective measures: potential change in matrimonial regime, dismemberment, transferring a part of your estate, declarations of non-seizability, etc.
Leveraging the experience of its tax lawyers, VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM assists companies at every stage of accounting and tax audits, notably in the presentation of the tax information requested by the authorities and by drafting responses to requests for information.
Where necessary, VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM can also offer advice on the analysis of tax issues, submit proposals for adjustments and draft replies with regard to adjustments and contentious claims in accordance with the guarantees and rights of defence provided by law, the administrative regime, tax instructions and case law.
VAN LEEUWEN LAW FIRM can also represent you in appeals and before various tax committees, preparing briefs as necessary. In the event of a dispute, the law firm can also present, in your interest, motions to initiate proceedings and replies and rejoinders before the administrative or civil courts.